Thursday, 8 March 2012

Soldiers of love

Skips here again. Hope you guys are doing well, havent seen you since KKNK haha hehe. So what is this post about? You may be thinking that. What is this post about? Well, I'll tell you. It is basically a post letting everyone know that CLUBMAESTRO and COOLSKIPS are here to stay. I dont think we have any haters yet but even if we do we will still go strong and blog all the time even if one of us dies. That's not even a lie, for reals guys hehe no but I'm talking real truth here. So to anyone planning on putting any road blocks on the clubncool road highway to the path of existential greatness, I hope you have lots of friends because we are very popular we have at least 70000 friends hehe. We will always win. But enough of that badass stuff. Me and Clubs are just chilling in the matric room. Just voted for matric hoodie styles. GREY NO ZIP won by almost 1000 votes hehe. Can't wait to get my hoodie hehe I'm so excited <3

LOVE YOU GUYZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment